(Sigh) The Magic of Bond!

This is the magic that turns an ordinary guy into a demi-god and an OK looking woman with buck-teeth into a semi-goddess! Bond - whose jawbone could cut through glass, whose body works wonders like falling to the ground from 30 feet up & shaking like a cat and running again! Having his heart stop, defiblirate himself and get back to work....Having his balls whipped with a rope that could strangle godzilla and making a crack... Oooh I like this guy!


I, personally, could have never imagined a time in Bond's life when he could have come across a wet damsel in distress and not taken advantage of her! Now I know why and how he became that way!

Hard as rock! Soft and vulnerable too! Can he get any better? I don't think so! The movie was fantastic -- yada yada yada - but I guess you know that already!

No comments: