Shaking off the Abhishek fever...

D2. Short, sweet & simple. I walked out of the cinema hall swearing to myself that I'd never copy anyone ever in my life. Aish has lost weight, she looks grand! But did Abhishek have to go and lose his manliness too -- weight, muscle, nice clothes which made his shoulders looks like heaven!
Now his head looks like its a largish watermelon stuck on top a bundle of sticks! What's more, he insists of wearing clothes which

are one size too small for him. AND insists on sticking his head out aka Big B - now it looks like a displaced watermelon on top ...... Someone remind him that Amitabh Bachchan stuck his head out when he looked gently into the eyes of the heroine...who (no matter how big she was) looked petite in front of his large frame. So it looked like a giant being gentle. NOT like a displaced skull! And please someone teach him to dance.

I am so dissappointed in AB - I thought Hritik looked grand. All male. Tanned. Toned & Yummy!

By the way you can take that Ash poster off your wall - she's thin enough to be pinned up herself!

No comments: